Thursday 5 February 2015

About my fitness and bodybuilding journey

   

                                      About my fitness and bodybuilding journey

          Hi! Am Idris Adegoke T, a Nigerian bodybuilder, fitness model and motivator.

I started my fitness and bodybuilding journey for real immediately after high school, although I have been an active footballer throughout and after high school.


                                          Why I started bodybuilding

       I never really like an inactive kind of lifestyle right from when I noticed that participating In some kind of sport really comforts me. Getting myself busy doing something while preparing for college really got me thinking Of engaging in a life changing activity, so I started gathering simple workout materials and the pump started.

                                              How has been my early journey?

           Wow! Very interesting and pump-begging… but really, the first day was like "jes! Look who's lifting;" for complete four months I continued to work out three hours in the morning and one in the evening .
         so hungry I was to see progress and after so many workouts and meal plans, it yielded a wonderful result.

                                           what I think about getting and staying fit.

       Trying to adapt a healthy lifestyle is a very positive decision that will influence every Area of our lives and which if thoroughly handled with full consciousness will be like a divine and define self. Am sure that you don't necessarily have to start with bodybuilding if can't for now.
         All you need is to allow yourself to see why having fitness goals in your life is worth It. Meditate over it, think about taking steps by cultivating habit of walking, jogging or joining a gym where you feel comfortable. Remember that "motivation doesn't come without a Motive." Staying fit is a really tight one to accomplish especially nowadays where you can easily Stay inactive, claw junks and likes.
       Getting the result you deserve inspires to do more and better. Once you get fit, then staying fit is what your heart beats all the time; very challenging it is but it's a game you will never lose if only you don't lose yourself to those unhealthy habits around you. Find someone you can talk and share your goals with if possible and keep it up.

                                     Summary of my Training style.

         All I do is to train with the materials available, improvise some and use body weight training style. Have gone through enough articles/journals to help me understand what am doing and "what bodybuilding is doing to me."

                     What I think of my bodybuilding and fitness goal and future


       My goal is to maintain and improve my standard and fitness status i.e. to keep eating clean always, taking regular healthy rest and to continue my bodybuilding and fitness program. Am open to any and sure opportunity it has for me.
        Am really trying to help people improve their lives by assisting and motivating them to get and stay healthy and to also help them realize that fitness as a lifestyle is a glorious choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment